Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Forgotten Passwords

Well, needless to say I have one password for everything. It's awesome, I use it for my banking, facebook, myspace, e-mails, everything and anything. However, it is too short to use for my blog. Alas, I had to think up a new one, and that was just...not good. Anyways, I have a new password now, and I think I will remember it from now on. ;)

I have to work on getting new pictures up. I want one of my face and not just Hawaii. But Erin must help me with that, so I'll have to do that when I get home. Also on my to-do list back at the ranch; a shower. Niiice. I woke up too late this morning to wash my hair, and I had to go babysitting, so I just threw on a hat. Pretty hilarious.

Also, today is my mom's surgery. She broke her left-top (sorry, I don't know what this bone is called...I should ask Anna) arm bone by just lifting normal things. Her bones became so fragile from all the chemo they're pumping in to her. When she was complaining about her arm hurting we were all afraid is was the cancer spreading again. And thank you JESUS that is was broken. Even though it is awful, we are so happy to see that Jesus still keeps it from spreading.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle... did you paint that Riverdance picture on your header? I'm guessing you did. That's totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete