Monday, January 12, 2009

Intro into blogging.

Deep breath, this is my first blog posting. And let me tell you this has been a long time coming. I've written it over and over again in my head, wondering what important news or insights I could give. But, alas, I realized the only people who will read this (if any) are only my family members who know anything and everything I would write. :) So you'll have to make do with the promise that there will be better things to come in this blog!! And I'm sorry about the picture, I have to find one that I'm willing to put up for all to see. ;)

5 comments:

  1. yeah, get a new picture so we're not twins in cyberspace as well as in real life.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle, i'm so excited about following your blog, because you're so witty and funny. just let your personality flow, girl. i'm not worried about facts i don't know. just thoughts from your brain! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy BIRTHDAY, Michelle!! HOpe you have a GREAT DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have a blog. I certainly don't know everything about you! I'm sure this blog will be quite educational!

    ReplyDelete